New DOL Positions in Hartford, New Britain and Enfield
Attached is a partial list of the week’s job listings in CT.Jobs for the greater Hartford, New Britain and Enfield areas – visit www.ct.jobs and use the search options and filters for the complete listing. For additional job search assistance, visit your local American Job Center. These offices offer no-cost workshops, career counselors, résumé assistance, computers, Internet access, referral services and more.
Additionally, there is a Receptionist opening at Acme Monaco. We are looking to fill this position Mid December. Hours are from 8:30 to 5:00, Monday – Friday.
Acme Monaco located in New Britain, Connecticut is seeking a Receptionist to answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls, respond to caller questions and information requests as necessary. This position will also provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
Our receptionist will represent the company by consistently displaying a highly professional, courteous, warm and genuine service orientation. Our Receptionist will be someone who can communicate effectively, pay attention to details with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment,
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls, responding to caller questions and information requests as necessary.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Maintain security by following office procedures and managing access through monitoring of visitors and issuing of visitor badges as necessary.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support, such as typing, filing, photocopying, collating and faxing as needed.
- Close the switchboard, monitors, etc. at the close of each business day.
Acme Monaco is a custom worldwide manufacturer of medical guidewires, springs, stampings, wireforms, retaining rings, and orthodontic hardware. Acme Monaco offers a comprehensive benefit package to include medical, dental, life, disability, and profit sharing. Compensation depends upon experience. Acme Monaco is registered with the FDA, Certified EN ISO 13485:2012 and ISO 9001:2008.
Acme Monaco Director of Human Resources
You can also access the Business Services Weekly on the Web: North Central Business Services Weekly:
Access the Statewide Business Services Weekly on the web – job listings for the North Central, Eastern, South Central, Southwest and Northwest workforce regions:
Richard C. Mullins, Jr.
Central Connecticut State University | Institute of Technology & Business Development
Executive Assistant to the President
185 Main ST | New Britain, CT 06051
860.832.0702 | È 860.637.4344 | firstname.lastname@example.org