Experienced Corporate Social Responsibility Leader Seeks New Opportunity
I am a dynamic, award-winning, mission-driven leader, motivator and communicator with a passion for creating partnerships that foster social responsibility and advance community outreach and development. I have significant prior professional achievement in academic, government, non-profit and public-sector settings; and exceptional academic and technical preparation. My areas of expertise include corporate social impact, and empowering women and young people to achieve their full potential.
While I have experience serving in leadership roles in the telecommunications & media, aerospace and scientific industries, I am open to novel roles in which I can contribute in the areas of financial, insurance, law, health care, computer technology, transportation, energy, education and nonprofit,
A few of my key career strengths include:
• Excellence in relationship building, evidenced through highly effective partnerships with employees, internal affinity groups, and leaders in the community including non-profits, businesses, government and regulatory authorities. Recruited to serve on multiple non-profit boards.
• Highly engaged leadership of cross functional, matrixed teams, achieving results in varied, complex and long term strategic projects. Responsible for all aspects; including engagement, team development, administration and budget.
• Served as leader in the areas of corporate social responsibility, continuous strategic business improvement, sustainability and quality assurance.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, research, writing and project management skills and proven ability to design and implement programs which educate, inform, inspire and build a sense of community.
• Vision of a successful executive, the creative imagination of a marketing professional, the rigor of a scientist, and the growth-oriented heart of an entrepreneur.
• Highly energetic; tireless; engaged; brimming with optimism; a mentor; someone who leads by example; builds strong teams; strong collaborator and impeccable work ethic.
My passion for community involvement extends beyond the workplace, as I have served as a community based “Big Sister” to five different “Little Sisters” with Big Brothers Big Sisters from New Britain, CT over the past five years. I have also held various executive leadership roles on the boards of several nonprofits including; (WICT) Women in Cable Telecommunications, the Regional Advisory Board for the United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut, the Connecticut Women’s Council, Easter Seals Capital Region and Eastern Connecticut and the Greater Hartford YMCA’s Indian Valley Branch.
A position within a 45-60 minute commuting radius of the Greater Hartford Region would be a great fit.
I look forward to hearing from you for career opportunities and networking.