David Allen – Global B2B Marketing Executive Seeks Next Position
Global B2B marketing executive and P&L owner
I am a disciplined, analytical leader of global, highly-engineered product businesses. Businesses I lead grow, gain global share and improve EBITDA faster as a direct result of my strategic insight combined with analytical rigor and process development. Personal discipline and focus on results sets a positive example for those around me, enabling their development and higher levels of performance.
I’ve recently left Danaher after 13 years as a marketing VP and company President. Prior joining Danaher, I was a consulting manager at BCG and a US Army Officer.
EXPERT LEVEL SKILLS
— B2B strategy development & implementation
- B2B digital lead generation & qualification
- Complex business problem scoping, analysis and resolution
- Commercial process development
- NPD process development
- High-growth market entry strategy and market development
- Talent acquisition, development & retention
- Product marketing
- Market segmentation & competitive analysis
- Change management
- Led turnaround for struggling stand-alone, UK-based instrumentation business
- Started 2 for-China product localization teams, both of which now develop local and global products
- Built commercial teams and processes living in China and in the UK
- Drove implementation of ‘digital marketing factory’ at Gems to deliver qualified leads that transformed marketing into a bottom-line contributor
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
Network contacts (President or senior commercial leaders) at mid-cap ($100M+) highly engineered product manufacturers in the greater Boston area, or subsidiaries of larger public companies.
WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER
Global network of Danaher and ex-Danaher contacts.