Senior Financial Analyst Needed
Location- Guilford CT
Brooke & Whittle was founded in 1996 is one of North America’s leading printing and packaging solutions company. The Company produces labels and packaging, including the conversion of heat shrinkable packaging products for many of the nation’s leading brands across all industry sectors especially in Personal Care, Beverage, Food and Household. The ideal candidate is innovative and experienced in implementing best practices. The Company has grown dramatically over the last five years.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
· Lead various aspects of accounting operations including GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Analysis
· Responsible for ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities
· Coordinate and assist in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
· Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
· Assist in preparing Quarterly Board Presentations
· Manage Monthly Inventory counts and valuations and roll forward inventory activity
· Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
· Research technical accounting issues for compliance
· Support month-end and year-end close process
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
· Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Streamline processes using technology
· 5+ years of experience as an Senior Accountant, Senior Financial Analyst or Accounting Manager
· 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
· 7-10 years in manufacturing and cost accounting
· Advanced degree in Accounting
· CPA or CMA preferred
· Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
· Experience with creating financial statements
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
· Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
· Advanced Experience with Excel and Microsoft Office
Please advise if this position is currently open.
Thanks Brian. All of the job opportunities are provided by the poster, so please check in with the contact of the posting to see its availability.