Sales Representative Needed
My client, Keystone Folding Box (Newark, NJ) is looking to hire a Sales Representative. Relocation is not necessary; one can work from their home office. The person hired for this position, however, should be based on the East Coast – anywhere from Massachusetts to North Carolina.
With more than a century of expertise in the design and manufacture of paperboard packaging, Keystone Folding Box Company provides some of today’s leading consumer products companies with innovative and reliable packaging solutions.
As a Sales Representative, you will represent Keystone completely and successfully in all interactions with the customer(s). Initiate new business and maintain long-term relationships with existing customer base. Work from company policies and objectives in a focused way to serve customers satisfactorily and profitably. The ability to work with very little guidance and/or direction is essential.
· Promote and sell Keystone products and services
· Maintain accurate, detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the potential of each account in your territory.
· Monitor and ensure quality customer service to customers.
· Provide technical assistance in resolving quality issues
· Investigate and resolve all customer complaints promptly. Evaluate source of problem and participate in the resolution process with all involved parties.
· Make quality sales calls on customers and prospects.
· Develop a number of high potential prospects to guarantee future sales growth.
· Update management on status of accounts and support needed to accomplish goals.
· Demonstrated sales experience in the folding carton industry.
· PC proficient in Windows-based programs and the Internet.
· Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Proven ability to cold call and be willing to continue to cold call to build new business and grow segment. Not discouraged easily.
· Ability to persuade, negotiate, and sell.
· Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal, and listening
· Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
· Initiative – self starter
· Quick study and adaptable
· Drives for results
· Highly organized
· Keen sense of follow-up
· Positive outlook
· Takes ownership
· Integrity and trustworthy
· Strong work ethic
· Professional demeanor
· Good sense of humor
Salary based upon experience. Full benefit package including health benefits, 401k, company paid life insurance, long term disability, pension and vacation.
Resumes should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org; 860-267-2690; PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS.