Sales and Marketing Professional Needed in Western, MA
Dreaming of a position where your 5+ years of experience in Sales and Marketing will be valued and fully utilized?
Do you possess both a creative and strongly analytical brain with a penchant for marketing and sales operations research and analysis?
Are you eager to join a successful company under engaged management who truly values their employees and has seen double digit growth?
My client is a growing manufacturer in Western, MA who is looking for a candidate that is well-versed in Sales and Marketing, as well as Customer Service – willing to work collaboratively and independently. Analytical skills and the ability to gain and organize data to build a marketing plan are essential. Strong skills are required in Microsoft Office including: Word, Publisher, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with ERP systems and various graphic software applications would be a plus. BA or BS degree with a concentration in Marketing/Communication is preferred.
· Maintain and monitor customer distribution list and contacts, making necessary updates and changes within EPR system and 3rd applications.
· Conduct monthly broker reviews, providing updates and making insightful analytical recommendations to Manager.
· Monitor sales order process and enter orders as needed.
· Develop strong cooperative relationship with existing customers thru a Customer Outreach Program and News Brief.
· Collect data and generate reports that analyze customer trends and forecasts to help guide sales and production teams.
· Regular data review of actual vs. planned sales and participate in planned enhancements for improved accuracy.
· Web site SEO and content improvements/updates.
· Provide complete support to Sales and Marketing teams, anticipating needs of team to provide best service.
· Manage and develop all creative materials and projects, including but not limited to press releases and social media to enhance and bring attention to the rapidly growing brand.
· Methodical and ongoing competitive analysis to present findings and recommendations to management team in order to increase market share.
Sales and Customer Service duties include:
· communication with Broker/Customer network
· customer file upkeep/ maintenance
· overview of Sales Order Process
Marketing duties include
· market research
· sales analysis and projections
· advertising material development
· web site SEO and content development
· social media, as well as the organization of product expositions at trade shows.
· High energy, dynamic, enthusiastic, engaging individual
· Excellent communication skills – verbally, in writing and in presenting
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Willingness to learn
· Straightforward, direct and candid – but professional and diplomatic
· Tremendous self-initiative and motivation to achieve – able to work with limited oversight and take ownership of your responsibilities
· Able to stay calm, focused, prioritize and multi-task
· Pays close attention to detail and is highly organized
· Sensitive to time management and deadlines
· Innately skilled in building relationships and collaborating with others
· Positive attitude and confident professional demeanor
· Sense of humor
Benefits include: Vacation time, comprehensive Health Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, IRA match available, Supplemental Dental and Medical.
If this position is a strong match for your background/experience and interests, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org; 860-267-2690.