PT Administrative Assistant in Shelton, CT
Position: Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
Pay Range: $15 – $17 per hour
Primary Work Hours: 10 AM – 2 PM (can be flexible | 20 hours a week Monday – Friday)
Location: The Schegg Group, Shelton CT
The Schegg Group is currently conducting a search for a part time Administrative Assistant.
Acts as front office receptionist and provides general administrative support to three professionals (President, VP Sales & Client Relations, Director Transition Services) and two contract recruiters. As a customer facing position, must possess high energy greeting clients in person and via phone interactions exercising courtesy, professionalism and confidentiality. Attention to detail with a sense of urgency is key.
· Provide administrative support to VP Sales (manage enrollment at all events, create documentation, monitoring email while away, manage contact lists via Constant Contact)
· Generate Marketing Materials: Ordering and assembling client packets
· Modifies client resumes at discretion of coaches
· Inventory/Ordering supplies
· IT & Phone issues; acts as primary liaison with service providers
· Monitors Schegg general voice mail and email message boxes
· Manage eCompass platform for new clients, new company accounts and users
· Generates Weekly Client eCompass Report for coaches
· Staying current with eCompass system updates
· Creates and maintains all Schegg calendars via Google and template formats
· Reviews TSG files and website regularly to ensure they are current, accurate and “user friendly”.
· Sends letters to CT DOL for outplacement clients
· Manage bank deposits
· General office cleaning
· Maintains excel file of networking group attendees and Schegg Yahoo groups
· Creates HR Forum announcements via Constant Contact
· Degree in Business or General Studies preferred, or equivalent experience
· Strong business literacy, proficiency with efficient office operations including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel for database management purposes
· Prior experience in a customer support capacity
· Must be able to manage multiple changing priorities
· Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and take initiative to improve processes or procedures
Familiarity with internet navigation, social media sites especially LinkedIn
Director of Client Relations
A Woman-Owned Small Business
Breast Cancer Awareness
We are a proud founding member of the Global Outplacement Alliance with more than 200 offices throughout the U.S. and affiliate offices worldwide.
For information on our outplacement programs click here.
We conduct searches across a broad spectrum of industry and service sectors and to fill diverse positions.
We currently have several searches underway. Please click here to see the open positions.
Please click here to upload your resume to our database.
For information on our coaching programs click here.
***This information may be confidential and/or privileged. Use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please inform the sender and remove any record of this message. ***
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail