Premier Banker Job – Greater Hartford
A colleague at a regional bank is seeking someone to match the description below. If you or anyone you know are interested, please contact me and I will put you in touch.
SUMMARY: The Premier Banker is expected to lead customer experience excellence through sound holistic financial planning and service, will report to the Branch Manager, and is primarily focused on driving revenues for the branch by engaging Loan, Deposit, Investment, and Insurance Growth.
- Directly work with customers to build relationships, uncover and meet financial needs.
- Ensure operational soundness of the branch and clients while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Work with the Branch Manager and team members to foster a culture of referrals and deepening of client relationships.
- Assist with the proper execution of customer experience excellence.
- Maintain an open and clear line of communication with branch team members and look to cross sell products with business partners to optimize branch revenues and activities.
- Demonstrate United Bank’s cultural attributes with internal and external partners and customers.
- Required to work weekends and/or extended hours as necessary. Regular, reliable attendance is critical.
- Accepts and completes consumer and equity loan applications in compliance with Bank policy and State and Federal laws. Performs pre-qualification analysis. Monitors loan approval process; serves as liaison with customers. As required by the SAFE Act, must become a registered NMLS user.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hold FINRA series 6 and 63 at a minimum
- State Resident Life and Health Insurance License
- History of sales and service excellence
- Must successfully clear both Bank and Broker/Dealer background checks and maintain a clean credit
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen to drive sales activities.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Effective communicator with strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates each of United Bank’s cultural attributes while having a strong desire to be successful.
- Industry knowledge of securities markets and banking.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
STACEY JILL ZACKIN, PhD, MSW, PCC
www.theCoach4you.com, cell: (818)590-5372
Blending psychology, strategy and imagination to ignite work & play!
receive monthly newsletter: http://bit.ly/1P0JOt1
Host of THE WORK & PLAYLIST on 88.1fm Middletown/WESUfm.org. Airing live on the 2nd & 4th Sunday of every month from 6:30-7:30pm.