Triumph Engine Control Systems is a leading global independent aerospace fuel system supplier for the commercial, military, helicopter and business jet markets. Based in West Hartford, CT, Triumph employs approximately 530 employees. The Companyís key products and services include electronic engine controls, fuel metering units and main fuel pumps for both the OE and aftermarket / spares end markets.
The Order Administrator is primarily responsible for order entry, order management, and maintenance for all incoming customer purchase orders and contract awards into our JDE OneWorld ERP system to drive the fulfillment of our customerís orders either in the MRO, Spares, OEM or R&D value streams. This role serves as the primary interface to our commercial, military, domestic, and international customers. A viable candidate would possess superior data entry skills, customer service skills, and the ability to perform and produce quality work output in a fast paced environment with a steadfast positive attitude. Strong attention to detail is required. This position includes efficiently and accurately performing data entry of all orders and keeping customers updated on the status of their orders.
Essential duties and responsibilities are to:
- DATA ENTRY: Perform entry and maintenance of a high volume of incoming customer orders with flow down into sales orders in the JDE OneWorld ERP system in a complete, timely and accurate manner.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Maintain professional, effective, and timely oral and written communications with external and internal customers. Strong customer care skills and attention to detail are required.
- RECORDS: Maintain detailed documentation of customer interaction in order files.
- MULTIFUNCTION SUPPORT: Support Finance, Business Development, Quality Assurance, Shipping, Program Management, Engineering, and Compliance with regard to contract matters, regulatory issues, Government Contracting and Commercial Contracting.
- Bachelorís degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High proficiency level in DATA ENTRY.
- MS Office/ EXCEL mastery is required.
- Knowledge of JDE or other ERP system preferred.
- Strong customer service skills, business acumen, written, and verbal communication, and positive attitude required.
- Candidate must have attention to detail and organizational skills.