Nonprofit Accounting Opportunity in Boston, MA
I am reaching out today because I have a terrific opportunity for an Accountant at an $80 million nonprofit with global impact based in the Boston area. My client is open to candidates looking for either a full-time or contract-to-hire position. On a full-time basis, the salary is currently up to $60k, based on experience.
Please see below for an overview. I can provide you with the complete job description if desired. I would appreciate any referrals that you may have.
Thank you for your time.
Salary: up to $60k
– Part of team responsible for year-end and interim financial statements
– Overall general ledger duties
– Review and approve journal entries
– Creating financial reports and financial statements
– Inventory analysis and year-end counts
– Accounting or related degree
– 2+ years relevant experience
– Solomon GL a plus
– Manufacturing or cost accounting experience a plus
– Must be confident and a self-starter
– Strong analytical skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with all levels of management