Marketing Project Manager Role
So I have a role I’m urgently looking to fill.
Statistic: 80% of open positions are NOT posted on the Internet. And that’s the case with all my open roles. I’ll share them all when I have a complete list.
Please let me know if you are interested. We can even have a face to face meeting before the Networking event.
I’ve scripted up this JD to provide details. I’m thinking it would be a 6 month contract to hire. It’s with the top consumer goods firm in the area.
Marketing Project Manager
· Assist in development of editorial themes, calendars and key messaging for digital content; manage timelines.
· Create agendas for bi-weekly social and editorial meetings.
· Assist in gathering information and approvals from topic stakeholders for stories and other content.
· Monitor in-house and external partners to ensure timely + flawless execution of projects. Manage project statuses via social content calendar.
· Shepherd digital content through legal/external reporting workflow processes
· Provide support on video projects: create schedules, call sheets, and potentially attend shoots onsite for assistance. Coordinate with internal/external crew on logistics, travel and timelines
· Contribute and compile notes for content elements on Corporate platforms and liaise with freelancers and/or third party organizations
· Research trends in the media, and assist with evaluation of partnership opportunities. Organize meetings.
· Act as a liaison with IT Team
· 5-7 years of project management experience, including various content projects (video, editorial/stories, social)
· Agency experience.
· Experience building content/editorial calendars for major publications and/or brands
· Experience working with creative teams.