Marketing Project Manager Role
So I have a role I’m urgently looking to fill.
Statistic: 80% of open positions are NOT posted on the Internet. And that’s the case with all my open roles. I’ll share them all when I have a complete list.
Please let me know if you are interested. We can even have a face to face meeting before the Networking event on Thursday.
I’ve scripted up this JD to provide details. I’m thinking it would be a 6 month contract to hire. It’s with the top consumer goods firm in the area.
Marketing Project Manager
· Assist in development of editorial themes, calendars and key messaging for digital content; manage timelines.
· Create agendas for bi-weekly social and editorial meetings.
· Assist in gathering information and approvals from topic stakeholders for stories and other content.
· Monitor in-house and external partners to ensure timely + flawless execution of projects. Manage project statuses via social content calendar.
· Shepherd digital content through legal/external reporting workflow processes
· Provide support on video projects: create schedules, call sheets, and potentially attend shoots onsite for assistance. Coordinate with internal/external crew on logistics, travel and timelines
· Contribute and compile notes for content elements on Corporate platforms and liaise with freelancers and/or third party organizations
· Research trends in the media, and assist with evaluation of partnership opportunities. Organize meetings.
· Act as a liaison with IT Team
· 5-7 years of project management experience, including various content projects (video, editorial/stories, social)
· Agency experience.
· Experience building content/editorial calendars for major publications and/or brands
· Experience working with creative teams.
Has this position been filled?
Hi Anne, the positions on the site are managed by the poster. Please reach out to the contact if you’d like to learn more about the role and its availability.