Manufacturing Plant Manager Needed
The Plant Manager will manage a multi plant production operation. Reports include production, supply chain, maintenance/ repair, logistics and distribution, process improvement, and safety.
· A member of the senior management team, will assist in the development of strategic plans
· Execute plans to enhance profitability
· Optimize manufacturing policies and operational standards to increase efficiencies and reduce costs
· Develop, implement and champion ongoing continuous improvement programs
· Provide leadership, mentorship and motivation to 150 people in the plant
· Create and oversee budgets
· Constantly review performance, analyze market conditions and metrics and successfully drive the organization to higher levels of success
· Present future strategies and divisional results to corporate
· Supporting a culture of full transparency, develop and conduct quarterly employee presentations communicating business performance and how employees impact business strategy
· Design programs that effectively manage aggressive growth and expansion
This client is not looking for specific industry experience. Instead they are looking for a truly impressive track record of driving a substantial size, complex manufacturing organization to consistently higher levels of achievement by leading, teaching and and motivating the workforce.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. 10 years’ experience managing a entire manufacturing plant; having production, supply chain, repair, logistics, manufacturing engineering, and safety as direct reports
3. significant experience implementing a continuous improvement program: Lean, 6 Sigma, PPI etc.
4. a quantifiable account of improving processes, policies and procedures that resulted in any enhanced profitability, productivity and efficiency
5. metrics driven
6. an impressive track record of consistently leading the team to higher levels of success
7. background in material usage, capacity planning, production scheduling, operational consistency, cost control, waste reduction, technology transfers, compliance, inventory control, contract negotiations, supply chain management
8. prior budgetary responsibility, financial acumen
9. extensive history of true leadership: development of people, building of teams ….
compensation: Base salary is in the mid to the high 100’s
location Deerfield Massachusetts (relo package is available for New Englanders)
Gabriele & Company
Recruiter for Materials and Manufacturing
781 276 7999