Manager Level Call Center Roles Needed – National Life Group
National Life Group has two openings for manager level call center professionals – one in Vermont, one in Texas. Relocation assistance is available.
Interested individuals may contact me directly.
MANAGER – Customer Care Operations
As Manager – You will have a critical role in Customer and Agent Experience working with Operations across multiple locations providing strategy, direction, leadership, and management as well as involvement in projects and other corporate initiatives.
- Provide leadership to Call Center Service areas to ensure customer focus and productivity is consistent with company goals and guidelines by consulting all department managers, monitoring trends and goals, and developing/modifying policies and procedures.
- Actively participate on panels, committees and teams which interface with marketing, distribution, operations, finance, etc. to drive overall business results.
- Recommend new methods and enhancements based on needs associated with performing value-added activities which foster and support a service environment delivering “Customer Delight” to agents, Policyowners and associates.
- Develop, institute, and maintain productivity and quality standards, through audit and other review mechanisms to assure that policy, procedures, and objectives are carried out.
- Motivate and manage staff to meet and exceed service goals and increase productivity while driving down unit costs. End result is to deliver quality service efficiently thus supporting service of our existing book of business as well as future growth initiatives.
- Work with managers and other officers across the group to ensure consistency and uniformity of practices between departments and locations. Also design and implement policies and practices to support initiatives and changing environment while communicating the information to create a clear understanding of these policies and practices.
- Support budget related activities including recommendations and monitoring
- Focus on employee development, succession and career planning for departments through management coaching and development.
Critical Skills and Experience Requirements
The qualified candidate will have substantial experience in Annuity/Life Operations marked by strong business relationships, skilled leadership and business results. He/She must have several years experience in leadership roles. He/She must possess a four-year college degree with a strong academic record.
The candidate must possess the following skills and abilities:
- Strategic, externally focused individual adept at managing people and initiatives
- Technical knowledge to include mainframe processing centers, workflow management, phone center management and TQM
- Experience with high volume customer contact centers handling all aspects of customer and agent service requests
- Broad industry perspective and strong general business acumen
- Superb relationship skills (Customer Focus/Motivator) balanced with a collaborative problem solving style
- Magnetic personality and the ability to foster loyalty both from field associates and his/her home office team
- Excellent communication skills; enthusiastic, and verbally articulate
- Strong bias for action; high energy and self-starter
- Must be able to pass a background check.
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, Montpelier, VT, Life Insurance Company of the Southwest, Addison, TX, and their affiliates. Each company of the National Life Group is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.