Looking for Director of HR
My client, The human Resource Consulting Group, LLC (Seymour, CT) is looking to hire a Director of HR who will be responsible for providing and overseeing Strategic HR for clients across multiple industries and leading and developing a team of HR generalists. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for HR – works well both independently and as part of a team, demonstrates self-initiative and drives for results.
The Human Resource Consulting Group (HRCG), LLC is a well-established (25+ years in business), full service Payroll and Human Resource service provider. HRCG is dedicated to providing its clients with highly personal and customized services that meet their unique needs because each HRCG employee is empowered and accountable to providing its clients the highest quality service.
The Position – Responsibilities
This position is responsible for aligning client goals to HR goals, providing HR metrics to demonstrate value to clients, client relations and retention. This position plays a key role in enhancing the effectiveness of our services utilizing organization development skills such as process improvement, change management, role clarity and allocation of resources. Specifically,
· Resources goals. Assist clients with a variety of HR needs, e.g., organization assessments, performance management, employee relations, compliance, teambuilding, talent management/ succession planning, compensation and benefits, management training, employee engagement and executive coaching. Works closely with HR team and clients to ensure expectations are met.
· Manage and develops direct reports (HR generalists and Manager of Shared of Services). Responsible for oversight and monitoring of CRM to provide coaching/guidance on situations and ensure client actions are completed in a timely manner.
· Function as organizational development/effectiveness internal consultant focusing on client resource allocation, systems and process improvement, role clarity and help prepare organization for ongoing change and growth.
· Lead the development process of key performance indicators (KPI’s) to create a proactive, best practice organization.
· Handle for client relations and retention building relationships with clients and checking in on a regular basis to ensure that expectations are being met. Also communicate HR changes to clients.
· Develop and implement HR policies and procedures; reviews existing processes/policies and recommends changes as needed.
· Stay abreast of HR trends, compliance, technology, best practices and legislative changes.
· Manage new client on-boarding process for Human Resources.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in a Human Resources related field. SPHR is a plus. They should have a minimum 10 years of experience in a senior level HR position and minimum 5 years managerial experience. Prior consulting and strong client relations experience preferred. Working knowledge or organizations from 10MM to 500MM in revenue.
Competencies: The right candidate will have -
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal, coaching and influencing, managerial courage, managing and measuring work, building effective teams, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels. Strong collaboration and partnership skills.
· Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and process management skills.
· Excellent computer skills including proficient knowledge with applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and HCM systems.
· Strong management skills.
· Patience and ability to listen well.
· Good sense of humor.
Resumes should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org – 860-267-2690; be sure to include your salary requirements.