Know Any Great Candidates?
Dear NEAG Members,
We’re hiring. Here’s the application link:
Communications Specialist- Farmington, CT
Position Purpose: Develop and coordinate company written documents and communications
• Develop, produce and upload various print communications for client promotion of wellness, disease management and work-life/EAP programs
• Develop mock-ups for client presentations and precision production art for print vendors
• Edit and design articles, announcements, emails and newsletters on topics of interest
• Create content and coordinate changes for the client company websites
• Assist with making layout revisions, both graphic and text, and editing photos
• Work with technical staff to maintain fully functioning client company web sites
• Develop flyers, poster, brochures and promotional materials
• Schedule, edit and coordinate all client webinars and online seminars
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Graphic Design, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of communications and graphic design experience. Proficient in InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office applications.