HCM Implementation & Business Consultant Needed
My client, the Human Resource Consulting Group (Seymour, CT) a premier provider of human resource services has an exciting opportunity for an HCM Implementation & Business Consultant. Partnering with business owners and entrepreneurs, HRCG manages their client’s most important asset – people. HRCG’s primary differentiator is a high-touch service model coupled with technology and expertise. With HRCG, one gets a team of certified professionals who provide proactive strategies with positive solutions in HR Services, Payroll and Benefit Services to diverse clientele including:
This position is a key hire for my client in 2016. The person hired for this position will:
· Analyze existing Client systems, interface requirements, business process and operational needs. Leverage domain expertise and industry leading best practices to provide consultation during analysis and recommend optimal long term solution design.
· Adhere to standard work, tools, and approaches when implementing Client solutions. Stay current and incorporate new approaches, tools and processes timely into work.
· Collaborate with the Client project team to ensure that the impacts of decisions and approaches are viewed across the solution work streams. Has an understanding of dependencies and workflow intersections across the HCM components. Able to talk at a high level about the various components of HCM and the touch points between them.
· Deliver accurate solution configuration that follows standard work best practices and allows for interactive modeling and testing to build Client confidence.
· Stay current with business industry trends and best practices. Apply to Client consultation and solution recommendations.
· Be knowledgeable about HRCG products and services to recommend these to Clients when appropriate.
· SQL knowledge is desired; however, not required.
· Train clients onsite and over the web on all products in use.
· Responsible for all aspects of client implementation onto product solutions.
· Understand Client Business Issues (CBI) and can effectively tie back and explain to the Client how the delivered Solution addresses the CBI’s.
· Collaborate internally to resolve and respond to Client inquiries or issues.
· Able to influence and guide Client to HRCG best practice and standard solution adoption.
· Build relationship of trust and credibility with Clients.
· Act as the primary functional and technical liaison between HRCG and the client.
· Able to speak the language of a HR Practitioner.
· Partner with Service Center Consultants on a seamless Client transition.
· Ensure that all Implementation outstanding items are resolved timely.
· Project Planning expert.
· Provide status reports and updates to project team members appropriately.
· Manage individual work plan and is able to identify risks to plan. Ensure issues and risks are documented and work with team members to resolve.
The right person for this position will have: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience preferred; coursework toward FPC, CPP and/or PHR certification preferred; current or prior, business-to-business client service interface experience with human capital management functional area expertise and/or product/feature expertise. Strong service orientation. Experience communicating to all levels of associates across various media, including Senior Management. Relevant experience in one or more of the industries my client serves is preferred – as an HRIS practitioner and/or with systems implementations. Experience with HCM, HRIS or Payroll Implementation is strongly preferred. Basic understanding of project management is important. One must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and have a working knowledge of various operating systems.
Experience in conducting training sessions is desired; however, not required. The person who is successful in this position will be able to maintain their focus and overcome obstacles to complete work. Collaboration/Relationship Building skills are critical.
If this is a strong match for your background/experience/interests, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (860-267-2690) with your salary requirements.