ERP Administrator Needed in Waterbury
- Recognize gaps between current situation and desired outcome and utilize appropriate resources to obtain information, consider options and propose the appropriate solution.
- Work with internal customers to identify their business needs and determine how to maximize the ERP system and other software tools.
- Train software users in using basic/advanced features to enhance operations and assist users when questions or problems arise
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner and interface with company software providers.
- Create and maintain ERP system database, reports and documents.
- Continually seeks to identify opportunities to improve company-wide application of software and internal processes.
- Analyze root cause issue, problem solve and provide key recommendations for process improvements.
- Analyze business processes as they relate to company software and write business system procedures.
- Develop and implement effective solutions through research and analysis of data
- Critically evaluate information as gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distinguish user requests as they relate to identified goals.
- Communicate progress of projects to management and assist them in communicating to affected groups.
As one of CTís 2016 Top Workplaces, Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development, provides competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, encourages health and wellness, sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym memberships, supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and help them get to know one another better, and there is free coffee and monthly luncheons! Resumes should be emailed to: email@example.com; 860-267-2690