Entry Level Sales Position – Perfect For Recent Grads!
Are you a recent, college graduate (two year or four year degree)?
Does a growth career with a stable, well-established company excite you?
Are you hungry to learn and develop new business for an employer?
If you are, my client, Keystone Paper Box Company, has an entry level sales position (inside and outside sales) at the company’s headquarters in South Windsor, CT. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this position requires:
· A keen interest in telemarketing and a passion for driving sales
· Traveling locally to customers and participating in trade shows
· Prospecting daily and filtering out the list for attractive opportunities, as well as using search engines to find prospects
· Clean driving history and driver’s license
· Computer proficiency in Excel
· Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal, and listening
· Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
· Initiative –self starter
· Quick study and adaptable
· Highly organized
· Keen sense of follow-up
· Good sense of business acumen
· Positive outlook
· Takes ownership
· Integrity and trustworthy
· Not discouraged easily
· Strong work ethic
· Professional demeanor
If this is a strong match for your background/experience, please email your resume as a Word document attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org – 860-267-2690