Enflo Seeks Inside Sales Specialist
My client, Enflo, a manufacturer in Bristol CT, has an exciting opportunity for an inside sales specialist – to join their team. My client is one of the largest independent manufacturers of engineering plastic products in North America – serving diverse industries for 50+ years.
The right person will have 5+ years of inside sales experience; this is someone who is highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic – interested in selling my client’s products, growing their business with existing customers and helping them develop new business opportunities. This individual will work close with their other inside sales staff, their business development team and production staff in Bristol and in Canada.
- Develop sales opportunities through customer inquiries, by researching, identifying, and contacting potential new accounts, while continuing to build upon existing customer sales. This entails understanding a customer’s needs; preparing quotations, which includes: calculating prices, negotiating, and selling their products, while providing the utmost customer service.
- Achieve and exceed individual and organizational sales goals through account management.
- Participate in sales meetings and sales training regularly to enhance growth.
- Work hand-in-hand with Business Development staff with the common goal of increasing sales.
- Communicate customer requirements to production accurately for product confirmation and delivery schedules and relay the information to the customer in a professional manner.
- Five years sales experience, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial environment..
- College degree preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with relationship-building skills.
- Comfortable cold-calling for new business opportunities.
- Comfortable visiting customers, when required.
- Must be detail oriented, where accuracy is highly important.
- Ability to multi-task using organizational and time-management skills.
- Comfortable with answering phones and using Outlook to communicate with customers and internal communications.
- Computer skills, including: MS Office and CRM software. Experience using Epicor software is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Commission Incentive plan
- 401K Plan
- Medical, dental plans
- Sick, personal and vacation time
My client recognizes their employees are key assets and, therefore, they seek team members who are passionate, professional, enjoy what they are doing, and understand business and their customers’ needs. If this is a strong match with your background/experience and interests, please email your cover letter, and resume as a Word document attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org; 860-267-2690 (Please include your salary requirements.)