Client Manager – Position
Have you worked for an IT company – demonstrating a level of technical proficiency and an even greater desire to manage accounts and staff?
Do you have a passion for, and experience in, the delivery of IT services to clients?
Are you thorough, detail-oriented, and adept at multi-tasking?
Is follow-up part of your DNA with a commitment to accuracy and meeting deadlines?
If so, my client – rated as one of the top 100 Managed Services Provider in North America – has an exciting opening for a Client Manager.
This position is in Orlando, Florida, but will require two months of initial training at the company’s corporate headquarters in the Northeast. Local (to Orlando) candidates are preferred, however, for the right hire, we will provide relocation support to someone living elsewhere who is willing to train in the Northeast and live in Orlando.
Are you looking for a career and not a job?
Would you like to work with smart, intelligent, positive people who enjoy collaborating with each other, as well as supporting community outreach?
Do you want to be part of a collegial team who believes in doing the right thing every time?
While successful relationship management is imperative for this position, this is not a sales or call center role. Instead, you will be the central point of contact for my client’s clients – responsible for coordinating all client-related activities.
In this role, you will communicate daily with clients, as well as internal technical staff, to facilitate client requests and resolve client issues.
This is a management level client services position.
1. Acts as main point of contact for clients to centralize and coordinate all client responses.
2. Coordinates all client-facing activities from the onboarding of new customers – to managing customer technology requests – to tracking of projects from start to finish.
3. Leverages technology applications to ensure timely delivery of services and accurate documentation on all deliverables.
4. Takes a leadership role in the management and resource allocation in a high performance, team-centric environment.
5. Is instrumental in optimizing the client experience and takes an active role in supporting continuous improvement.
Required Personal/Professional Attributes
· Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume customer service role.
· Genuinely interested in working with and helping others.
· Exceptional customer service skills – personable, courteous and professional.
· Outstanding communication skills – verbally and in writing; able to adjust communication style for different audiences (client-facing and internal).
· A positive attitude and upbeat tone, particularly when speaking by telephone.
· Able to effectively diffuse difficult situations and think creatively when resolving customer issues.
· Highly organized with the initiative to follow through and drive items to completion without prompting.
· Highly motivated – works effectively and cooperatively in a team environment, as well as working well independently.
· Enjoys technology and possesses a solid understanding of core IT concepts.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· One-year management experience
· Strong PC skills including experience using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Two-to-four years of management experience
· A background in technology, or previous position in the IT industry
· Knowledge of local area network (LAN) concepts and fundamentals
· Experience with software applications utilized by technology solution providers
Resumes should be emailed as Word document attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org; 860-267-2690