Account Manager Needed
Would you like to work for a stable and growing Company?
· Of smart, intelligent, positive people who enjoy collaborating with each other, as well as supporting community outreach?
· Whose mantra is “Do the right thing in all situations” – with a culture predicated on Respect, Honesty, Ethics and Integrity?
· That has been rated one of the top 100 Managed Services Providers in North America since 2012
Have you worked for an IT company and you are looking for a career and not just a job? If so, read on . . . my client, Network Support Company in Danbury, Connecticut, is looking to hire an Account Manager (AM). While successful relationship management is imperative for this position, with opportunities for client-facing, this is not a sales or call center role. Instead, you will be the central point of contact for their clients, meaning that you are responsible for coordinating all client-related activities.
The right person for this position is someone with a passion for and experience in client-delivery who is thorough, detail-oriented and adept at multi-tasking – concerned with accuracy and meeting deadlines.
Prior experience working for an IT company with a level of technical proficiency and an even greater desire to manage accounts and staff is critical to success in this role.
Working under the direction of the Service Delivery Manager, the Account Manager (AM) role is a management level client services position. The AM communicates daily with the customer and internally with technical staff to facilitate client requests and the resolution to client issues. In addition, the AM routinely interacts with other internal departments such as Sales, Accounting, MSP, Purchasing, Co-Location, and Business Intelligence to provide an exceptional customer experience.
The AM performs a variety of activities in support of client satisfaction. Daily:
1. Acts as main point of contact for clients to centralize and coordinateall client responses, e.g.,
· Answers calls from customers and create tickets for technicalissues.
· Triages client requests to determine priority and type of response– remote vs. onsite.
· Reviews client-submitted tickets and ports them over to theappropriate service board.
· Schedules and communicates onsite assignments to technicalstaff.
· Sends quotes out to clients.
2. Managing customer technology projects and tracks them through allstages
· Coordinates all activities related to onboarding of new customers,including rollout of TNSC products and services.
· Acts as point of contact for conflict resolution involvingcustomers and TNSC (or vendors), including: billing disputes orunresolved technical issues.
· Provides status reports, as needed, to customers and internal TNSC staff, on projects and/or general technology issues. Acts as an intermediary escalation resource for remote staff and helps facilitate escalated issues to a member of the senior technical staff, when appropriate.
· Works closely with other AMs in scheduling techniciansto ensure client requests are assigned to the appropriatetechnical resource – matching both technical ability and client familiarity.
· Fills in for other Account Managers when they are out of theoffice (i.e., vacation, training, and client visits, etc.).
· Works with Technical Services Administrator (TSA) on remoteboard assignments to technical staff.
· Works with the entire AM team and the ServiceDelivery Manager on Service Delivery strategic goals todrive forward improvements in customer service levels and overall company financial strength.
3) Gaining proficiency in multiple applications (ConnectWise, Microsoft Outlook and Quosal).
4) Supervising Staff.
· Supervises daily activities of assigned technical staff.
· Reviews and evaluates ConnectWise time entries foraccuracy, completeness, fair billing, grammar and timelinessand provides feedback/correction to technical staff, asnecessary.
· Provides regular feedback to individuals regarding performance.
· Documents performance issues and updates progress per TNSCpolicies and procedures.
· Works in concert with TNSC’s technical training initiatives to settraining goals for assigned technical staff and monitors progress.
· Performs annual performance evaluations for assigned technicalstaff.
· Participates, when requested, by Service Delivery Manager, Director of Client Services or CEO in activities related to the hiring, promotion, discipline or dismissal of staff.
· Fosters an environment that promotes learning andgrowth through mentoring, career development, trainingprograms, motivation and discipline for assigned staff.
· Completes supervisory training, as assigned, including mandatorySexual Harassment Prevention Training.
Required Personal/Professional Attributes
· Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume customer service role.
· Genuinely interested in working with and helping others.
· Exceptional customer service skills – personable, courteous and professional.
· Outstanding communication skills – verbally and in writing; able to adjust communication style for different audiences (client-facing and internal).
· A positive attitude and upbeat tone, particularly when speakingby telephone.
· Able to effectively diffuse difficult situations and think creatively when resolving customer issues.
· Able and willing to provide administrative support to the ServiceDelivery Manager and Account Management staff.
· Highly organized with the initiative to follow through and driveitems to completion without prompting.
· Highly motivated – works effectively and cooperatively in a team environment, as well as working well independently.
· Enjoys technology and possesses a solid understanding of core IT concepts.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
· One-year management experience
· Strong PC skills including experience using Microsoftapplications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Two-to-four years of management experience
· A background in technology, or previous position in the ITindustry
· Knowledge of local area network (LAN) concepts andfundamentals
· Experience with ConnectWise
· Experience with Quosal
Resumes should be emailed as Word document attachments to: email@example.com; 860-267-2690